Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is the end... Are you ready??

After starting our Etsy team Horror Couture, one member really stood out to me. She was friendly, super sweet and totally active in promoting the team and fellow members. She posted on Facebook and started blog features for each of our members. So I thought, "Who's going to feature her and brag about her stuff? Surely she can't do it herself!" (And don't call me Shirley, hehe! Let's see if any of you get that one) So, it's up to me to let you know what an amazing artist ZombieHolocaust is!!

"Not your grandmother's cake topper shop" is the tagline for her Etsy store... and boy is that accurate! Here you'll find everything from ghoulishly fantastic zombie keychains and earrings to the best of the best wedding cake toppers! Everything with a dark coolness to them...




Here's a tidbit about this phenomenal artist... right from the Zombies' mouth:
"I'm Christen, a 25 year old girl with a crazy little boy and an awesome hubby who also happens to be my best friend. I love to read and watch movies. I enjoy the macabre, weird and unexpected, Tea and basically anything with sugar. I am crazy for zombies at the moment, and Emilie Autumn and Abney Park have been filling my personal airwaves as of late.
I love to create all kinds of things, including but not limited to Sculpting, painting, sewing, and drawing. I LOOOVE to do custom things, because there is something just wonderful about helping someones vision come to life, I really get to know my customers this way too which makes the creation even better because I feel like I'm doing it for a friend. So check out the shop and feel free to ask for custom items as I may just be able to make it happen! "

Finding out all about her is a must so I suggest you find her immediately on Etsy (http://zombieholocaust.etsy.com/) or follow her blog (http://zombieholocaustmusings.blogspot.com/) and seep into the mind of a true Zombie lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment