Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Well HELLO Again!

Wow!! It's been awhile since I've been on here! SO much has gone on - lifes, deaths, new friendships, but I wont bore you with that :)

So how's everyone's summer been? Anyone do anything productive or just plain cool?!

Well I did something totally kick ass!! My hubby, Ronnie, works as a bodyguard to the stars. He's worked for Mel Gibson, Steven Speilberg, big names like that. Well this summer, Ronnie was working at the house of Robert Zemeckis out in Montecito. He's that big time director of movies like Forrest Gump, Back to the Future, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, all kinds of things. So his company paid for us to stay out there while he was working as his bodyguard. So yes, I spent July like the rich... on the beaches of Montecito and checking out all the sites of Santa Barbara!! It was so friggin cool!!!!!! I was 5 minutes from Oprah's house, down the street from Maria Shrivers place, it was crazy! Everyone has nothing but huge houses, street length driveways and Mercedes or Beamers!! We were there when Prince William and Kate arrived at the Polo Club over there, we got to see their helicopter like 50 feet away. I didn't know it was THEM until later that night and we were watching the news and it talked about them and showed their helicopter, I was like HEY!!!! Hahaha! I got to sit on the bench Tom Hanks sat on in Forrest Gump and hang out at the guys house(s). Yes, that was plural!! He has two HUUUUUGE ass houses on one GINORMOUS plot of land with basically a PARK as a backyard. AND he's building another house on the land... I'll have to download the photos and show you, it's like ridiculously sickening! All I kept thinking was MAN! If I had just a 100th of this mans money I would never have to work again!! Hahaha Wishful thinking!! Of course I'd STILL have to make my twisted jewelry!! But it was a way cool experience to be out there for that long! Seeing nothing but the ocean was amazing!! No smog, no ghetto people, it was definitely NOT the LA area! Hahaha!

But we had to come back to reality when the job was over. Ronnie was just filling in for the regular guy who works for him as security who was gone for the month but it was excellent while it lasted :) I'm hoping that guy quits or something so we can move out there and Ron can have it full time... that would be SAH-WEET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment